Injectable and Skin Treatments WITH DR SABER
Injectable and Skin Treatments WITH DR SABER
Dr Saber offers a wide range of cosmetic treatments and anti-ageing procedures at his clinic in the Wyndham Private Medical Centre, just a few minutes away from Point Cook neighbourhoods. With vast experience and exceptional skills in skin damage and anti-ageing treatments, Dr Saber Ansari is committed to providing optimal aesthetic results with a high level of patient safety. He utilises the most advanced cosmetic techniques and state-of-the-art medical equipment to meet the varying needs of a large volume of clients.
Reduce Fine Lines with Anti-Wrinkle Injections
Anti-wrinkle injections can give you the following benefits:
- Minimal discomfort
- Quick recovery time
- Semi-permanent results
- Vibrant, younger-looking skin
Anti-wrinkle injections, also known as wrinkle relaxers, can help restore your skin’s youthful glow. These injections contain a special protein that prevents the muscle from contracting.
It does this by blocking the transmission of nerve signals going to the muscle. As a result, the appearance of facial expression lines is significantly reduced. On the day of your treatment, we will apply an anaesthetic cream to the target area. Once your skin is numb, we will inject the wrinkle relaxer. The number of injections may vary from patient to patient. This will depend on several factors such as your skin condition and desired results.
After your treatment, you may experience bruising and swelling in the injection site. Once these discomforts are gone, you will achieve smoother, refreshed skin.
Rejuvenate your Face with Thread Lift
A thread lift is a skin rejuvenation treatment that can offer the following benefits:
- Achieves vibrant, younger-looking skin
- Defines facial contours
- Improves skin elasticity
- Leaves no scars
- Lowers risk of dimpling or over-pulling
- Produces natural results
- Smooths out fine lines, wrinkles, and stretch marks
- Stimulates collagen and elastin production
Also known as barbed suture lift, a thread lift involves the use of temporary, medical-grade suture material to lift your facial skin. Unlike surgery, this procedure simply suspends loose facial skin by stitching it up.
This tightens your facial skin resulting in a younger-looking appearance. In addition, this technique also stimulates your body’s natural healing response. As a result, the production of essential skin proteins such as collagen and elastin are significantly increased. These proteins help keep your skin strong, voluminous, smooth, firm, and supple.
During the procedure, we will administer a local anaesthetic to the target area. Once your skin is numb, we will insert sterile needles in your skin to embed the threads underneath it. During the process, we will ensure that each thread is strategically placed to provide proper skin support.
The entire procedure will only take less than an hour to complete.
Achieve Plumper Lips with Lip Fillers
Lip Fillers offer the following amazing benefits:
- Achieves fuller, perky lips
- Has minimal to no downtime
- Produces longer-lasting results (up to 9 months)
- Provides a natural look
Lip fillers are made with a naturally-occurring substance in your body. This substance locks moisture into your skin to keep it hydrated and revitalised.
When injected, it adds volume to your lips and traps water to achieve a more plumper and natural look.
During your treatment, we will inject the filler in the marked areas of your lips. Most fillers contain an anaesthetic medication that numbs the target area so you won’t feel any pain during the injection process. The amount of filler that you will receive will depend on your lip condition, desired results, and the surgeon’s preferences.
The entire process can take around 20 minutes to complete.
Treat Signs of Ageing with Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy (PRP)
Platelet-rich plasma therapy offers a broad range of benefits, including:
- Faster tissue regeneration
- Healthier and fuller cheeks
- Improved blood flow
- Increased hair volume and fullness
- Increased production of growth factors
- Reduced appearance of acne scars
- Reduced signs of skin ageing such as wrinkles, age spots, and fine lines
PRP treatment involves extracting a component in your blood known as plasma. This is reinjected into your body to correct various cosmetic and health concerns. Because plasma is rich in platelets, it helps boost the production of growth factors. When injected, it produces a rejuvenating or healing effect.
PRP treats the following conditions through various important mechanisms:
- Acne scars: PRP promotes remodeling of the target area by increasing collagen production. As a result, old, damaged skin cells are replaced with healthier cells.
- Hair loss: The therapy treats hair loss by increasing blood supply to the hair follicle. This increases hair regrowth in areas of thin hair.
- Lines, wrinkles, and age spots: PRP stimulates the production of a protein called collagen. This helps tighten your skin which in turn reduces the appearance of different signs of skin ageing.
- Sunken cheeks: The treatment plumps up sunken cheeks by causing collagen to fill in the area. This in turn adds volume to your cheeks.
Remove Unwanted Skin Lesion with Mole Removal
Mole removal helps treat various cosmetic and health concerns by:
- Leaving a smoother skin: Moles can give your skin a dark or bumpy appearance.
- Preventing skin irritation: Moles can rub against your clothing or interfere with shaving.
- Reducing the risk of skin cancer: Some moles are malignant and can cause skin cancer.
Before the procedure, we will conduct a detailed skin analysis. This allows us to determine whether your mole is benign or malignant. After the assessment, we will create a treatment plan based on your condition and needs.
Mole removal is almost painless and will only take a few minutes. During the procedure, we will administer local anaesthesia for your comfort. We will then remove the mole and surrounding skin using the most advanced surgical technique. Depending on the size of the mole, the procedure leaves minimal to no scarring.
Regain Youthful Skin with Anti-Ageing Treatments for Men
Our male anti-ageing treatments offer the following benefits:
- Gives a naturally youthful look
- Increases hair volume and fullness
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Relaxes facial muscles for a less stressed look
We have a wide array of male skin rejuvenation treatments available at our clinic. These include the following:
- Anti-wrinkle injectables and fillers
- Double chin reduction injections
- Laser skin treatments
- Non-surgical facelift
- Platelet-rich plasma therapy for hair loss
Before the treatment, we will assess your expectations and desired results. We will also determine your skin condition by conducting a full facial analysis. This allows us to work out a customised treatment plan based on your needs.
Achieve Clearer and Younger Skin with Laser Treatment
Our laser skin treatment works by delivering a controlled amount of light energy into the target area. This in turn produces heat that treats various skin imperfections:
- Abnormal blood vessels: The laser energy heats abnormal blood vessels until they are broken down.
- Acne: The treatment uses specific wavelengths of light to destroy acne-causing bacteria.
- Unwanted hair: By targeting the hair follicle, the treatment prevents future hair regrowth.
- Visible signs of ageing: The laser energy stimulates the production of collagen, a protein that keeps your skin tighter, firmer, and younger-looking.
We offer different types of laser skin treatment that can help:
- Eliminate abnormal blood vessels
- Produce smoother, firmer, and healthier skin
- Reduce the appearance of sun damage
- Smooth out unwanted hair
- Target visible signs of ageing such as wrinkles and fine lines
- Treat the root cause of acne
Achieve Fresh and Healthy New Skin with Halo Laser
Undergoing Halo laser treatment has the following benefits:
- Eliminates dark spots
- Promotes collagen production
- Reduces the appearance of fines lines and wrinkles
- Smooths out skin damage
- Tightens skin
- Treats acne scars and abnormal skin discoloration
The Halo laser device delivers heat energy that deeply penetrates your skin. This removes old and damaged skin cells by stimulating the wound healing response.
As a result, the production of two essential proteins such as collagen and elastin is increased. These proteins repair your skin’s inner and outer structures. Over time, the treated area becomes smoother, firmer, and younger-looking.
Before your treatment, we will assess your specific skin concerns and medical history. During the procedure, we will apply an anaesthetic cream to your skin. Once your skin is numb, we will apply the Halo device to the target area. With its built-in motion-tracking technology, the device ensures that the target area is treated evenly. Depending on the size of the body area, the treatment can take 30 minutes to complete.
Tighten Sagging Skin with SkinTyte
SkinTyte utilises advanced infrared light to treat sagging skin. This non-surgical skin rejuvenation treatment gives you the following benefits:
- Can be performed on any area of the body
- Long-lasting results
- No downtime
- Safe and effective
- Suitable for all skin types
- Tighter, firmer skin
SkinTyte uses BroadBand Light (BBL) technology, a very powerful intense pulsed light device. This is recommended for treating a broad range of age-related skin imperfections. It can also treat various skin conditions associated with sun damage and lifestyle.
SkinTyte works by delivering rapid pulses of controlled light into the target area. This stimulates your body’s natural healing response. Collagen production is also increased in the area. Since collagen makes up most of your skin, the treated area becomes firmer and tighter.
For all Point Cook residents who are interested in Dr. Saber’s treatments, please contact us and schedule an appointment at our cosmetic clinic.