Laser Under Eye
Visible dark circles can be a pain to hide and equally difficult to treat unless you are considering laser under eye treatment. You not only look older and tired but also unhealthy, which can have a huge impact on your personal and professional life. What is more worrying is that dark circles are now a constant feature on the faces of almost every person, young and old!
Why Do Dark Circles Appear?
Dark circles have no single cause. While some may have them due to aging, others may have medical conditions that cause the dark circles to be more prominent. Dark circles are extremely common for a number of reasons that include:
- Visible signs of aging such as wrinkles and age lines
- Visible underlying blood vessels due to the skin being thin and translucent
- Tear trough deformity that causes a loss of the under-eye fat pad, resulting in hollowness inside and under the eye
- Sensitivity of the under-eye skin to environmental damage and irritation due to the skin being thin
- Sinus or nose congestions that cause swelling in the under eye area as well as darkening the skin around the congestion site due to blood vessel dilation
Treating Dark Circles at Dr. Saber Cosmetic Clinic
Like every treatment we offer, people with prominent dark circles who are looking for effective treatment with us are required to undergo a consultation so that we can better analyse their condition. Before we start any treatment, it is vital that we understand the nature of your condition and the treatment option best suited for it.
For most cases where dark circles are a source of contention, laser under eye treatment has been a common treatment option that has shown effective results.
Often treatment is carried out in conjunction with other treatments for better outcomes and to address the other causes that are equally resulting in prominent dark circles. This is due to the fact that most cases have more than a single reason for the dark circles to appear.
You can better understand your treatment options once you have a thorough consultation with Dr. Saber. You can simply book an appointment online or give us a call to set up the consultation.