Biostimulatory injectables – also known as skin booster – are injectable treatments aiming to improve the quality of the skin. Revitalising the skin, improving its appearance and texture are all benefits of skin booster treatments giving you a natural glow and radiance.
Biostimulators can also be used on areas other than the face, such as the neck, décolleté, hands, scalp or even the whole body.
Rejuvenate and restructure your skin from within
For an increased well-being of your skin
It has never been easier to support your skin from the inside by creating an ideal environment for the stimulation and growth of your cells, to have an antioxidant effect in the fight against free radicals, and to supply your skin with sufficient hydration at the same time to have a radiant, smooth skin texture.
In the first step, you have a personal consultation with your doctor. You talk about your wishes and expectations in the context of the treatment. The doctor will advise you accordingly and select the right product for you and your current treatment. Your healthcare professional also informs you about your full treatment plan. The treatment itself is minimally invasive and, therefore, almost painless.
To maintain your perfect results, it is advisable to repeat the treatment regularly. Your doctor will advise you further in your individual case. However, the following factors must be considered in terms of their influence on the duration of effect:
- Physical activity
- Exposure to sunlight or tanning lamps
- Are there any recommendations before and after the treatment?
- Before the treatment, you should inform your doctor about your medical history as well as your expectations. If you regularly take anticoagulant medication, for example, you should consider with your doctor to abstain from this for 14 days before the treatment.
After the treatment, your doctor will massage the treated area gently. In general, you should allow your skin to rest a little after the treatment and avoid exposure to heat during the first week after treatment. You can usually use make-up again after one day. Your doctor will inform you in detail.
If the following is applicable to you, PN-injectables should not be administered:
- circulatory disorders
- ongoing dermatitis
- ongoing herpes infection
- previous or ongoing autoimmune diseases or subjects undergoing immunotherapy
- serious allergies or ongoing inflammation
- acknowledged hypersensitivity to the product components
PN-injectables must not be used in pregnant or breastfeeding women.
PN-injectables must not be used in people under the age of eighteen.