As we age, the presence of hyaluronic acid in the skin naturally starts to drop, which causes the skin to lose its natural firmness and elasticity. Most people begin to see the effects of hyaluronic acid depletion as they reach their 30s – and Profhilo® is the perfect treatment for anyone looking to counteract this.
- Make-up should not be worn for 12 hours
- You are advised to avoid alcohol and vigorous exercise for 48 hours
- Avoid sunbathing, and extremes of heat or cold for 14 days post-treatment.
- Any bruising may take a few days to appear, arnica can be helpful in clearing bruising. It is advisable to avoid aspirin and alcohol for 12-48 hours after treatment.
- Tenderness should settle as swelling and bruising goes down.
- The following should be avoided at least 1-week post-treatment:
- Direct ultraviolet light exposure (sun and solariums)
- Further clinical treatments (including, but not limited to): microdermabrasion, laser, intense pulsed light, chemical peels, muscle relaxant injections, and dermal fillers.